Monday, December 18, 2017

What Does the Future of Real Estate Marketing Look Like?

What does the future of real estate marketing looks like? Here’s what I think.
Selling your home? Get a home value report here


What does the future of real estate marketing look like? I wanted to take a moment today to examine this topic.
“    

I'd love to sit down with 

you to discuss sometime.



There are still going to be traditional elements like print, radio, and lots of phone calls. However, so much of it is going through social algorithms. If you don’t have a marketing-savvy Realtor to properly place and write the correct verbiage into your listing description, it will not be found by potential buyers. This marketing technique is growing by leaps and bounds every day and older Realtors are getting left in the dust.

If you want to learn more about the future of real estate marketing, I would be happy to sit down with you and talk about it. If you have any other questions for me, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.