Wednesday, December 6, 2017

What Are My Market Predictions for 2018?

What can you expect from the real estate market in 2018? Here are my predictions.
Selling your home? Get a home value report here

We are getting closer and closer to the end of 2017. It’s time to start thinking about where the 2018 real estate market is going. Here are my predictions.

You are going to see an increase in home values of 2.5% to 3%, along with an increase in the movement of inventory. There will be some down spots throughout the year, most notably in the heat of the summer, just like we saw this year. However, I believe it’s going to be a great year overall.

“    

You still have to be smart as a seller.


If you’re a seller, don’t get overzealous or greedy when pricing your home. You still have to be smart, but we can negotiate a little bit harder in 2018 than we have been able to in the past.

If you have any questions for me about the market or about real estate in general, give me a call or send me an email today. I would love to hear from you.