Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Be Wary of A.I. in Real Estate

Artificial intelligence has become something of a problem in the real estate industry.
Here’s what I mean.

Selling your home? Get a home value report here

Today I’d like to talk about how artificial intelligence has become a hindrance in real estate. I’m not talking about robots picking you up in a car and taking you to see homes, although that might not be too far off in the future.


I’m talking about online interaction with so-called “real people." Most of the time, you’re actually engaging with A.I. instead of a real human being. This could lead to problems, as this type of thing is becoming more and more prevalent.

“    

A chatbot won’t have reliable information.




Be careful of who and what you are talking to so you can make sure you’re getting accurate information. A chatbot isn’t going to be able to give you that.


If you have any questions for me, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.