Monday, January 29, 2018

How Has Communication Changed in Real Estate?

Communication has changed dramatically over the last 20 years. The real estate market is no exception.
Selling your home? Get a home value report here

Today I want to talk to you about communication in the real estate business. First, let me take you back 20 years to when fax machines were king. As real estate agents, we had to wait for that fax to come through before a deal could be signed and ratified.

“    

Contracts are signed on phones these days.


Fast forward to today and we’re hyper-communicators. Things happen in the blink of an eye in this day and age. Agreements are coming to us via a text, and contracts are signed on phones.

If you don’t have a tech-savvy agent or team backing you, you could easily lose out on a sale or a purchase. It’s important to understand how your agent communicates so that you don’t lose out.

If you have any questions for me, feel free to reach out and give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.