Friday, November 3, 2017

Work With Your Realtor When Selling Your Home

If you plan on selling your home, it’s very important that you work hand-in-hand with your Realtor. After all, you both have the same goals.

Selling your home? Get a home value report here

If you are a seller, sometimes, things don’t work out.

Sometimes we miss the mark on pricing. Sometimes we don’t fulfill your expectations. After all, real estate is a very human business.

I’m not trying to make excuses for our service. I wish I could tell you that we sell all of the homes that we list. Don’t get me wrong—we sell most of them.


“    

 You and your Realtor are a team.


The bottom line is that you and your Realtor are a team.

The best thing you can do as a seller is work hand-in-hand with your Realtor. Ask them questions and point out things about the house that they might not know. You will always know your house better than your Realtor, and you need to be on the same page with them.

You are on the same team because you have the same goals.

If you have any questions or you’re interested in selling your home, just give us a call or send us an email. My team and I would be happy to help you!