Monday, April 24, 2017

We’ve Re-Launched Deals Around Town

We've re-launched the Deals Around Town program and we wanted you to be the first to know.

Selling your home? Get a home value report here

A couple years back we launched a program we call Deals Around Town, but we didn't quite have the bandwidth to manage it.

However, I'm excited to announce that we've re-launched the program, and you can check it out at www.DealsAroundMYTown.com. You'll see businesses that partner with us all across Fairfield County offering great discounts.

We do live Facebook interviews with business owners where they offer some great discounts on their service. Click here to check out the interviews I've done so far.


Small business supports real estate, and real estate supports small business.






We created this program to support small business because my team and I firmly believe that small business supports real estate, and real estate supports small business.

I encourage you to check out the site and support local businesses. So far, we are in a few towns and growing fast. If you own, or know of, a local business that could use some exposure and extra business let me know and we will set up a time to meet.

If you have any questions, you can always give me a call or send me an email. I'm here to help.